Thinking of downsizing? Elephant & Castle Apartments in Zone 1.
A selection of two and three bedroom Elephant & Castle apartments are currently available at West Grove, Elephant Park; offering spacious Zone 1- living, next door to the largest new park in Central London for 70 years. Elephant Park is at the heart of the multi-billion pound regeneration of Elephant & Castle and with an abundance of transport links puts you within easy reach of all that London has to offer.
- Benefiting from the Bakerloo line, Northern line and Thameslink overground service, Elephant & Castle offers quick connections across London and further afield, just minutes from your front door.
- The West End is just 9 minutes’ away
- Waterloo and the South Bank are within 4 minutes’ reach
- Oxford Circus is less than 15 minutes‘ away.
- Just 5 minutes’ to London Blackfriars
All on your doorstep
Located within a vibrant community Elephant Park provides a plethora of facilities for your convenience; a theatre, art gallery and Italian market are all less than 5 minutes’ walk away. In addition to the delights of Borough Market, Elephant Park boasts some of the area’s best food outlets on-site at Sayer Street and Ash Avenue, including:
- Beza (Ethiopian, largely vegan)
- KOI Ramen (Award winning Asian fusion)
- Pot & Rice (Pan-Asian)
- Sugo (Italian)
Further afield, Elephant & Castle is within minutes’ walk of a vibrant and diverse mix of London’s most favoured restaurants, including:
- Toulouse Lautrec, brasserie and wine bar (French)
- José (Spanish)
- Dragon Castle (Cantonese)
- La Bodeguita (Latin American)
- Zucca (Italian)
Elephant & Castle is also home to a number of leisure and health facilities, including the The Castle Centre leisure centre and many GPs, hospitals and physios.
In late 2019 a new shopping street will open in Elephant Park, offering many independent retailers. Plans for a new Shopping Centre above Elephant & Castle Underground Station have also just been given the green light; creating a new town centre for the area, with new restaurants, bars, cafes and shops.
Homes at Elephant Park
- All homes benefit from private outdoor space and many offer stunning views across London.
- Grow gardens are available for residents to cultivate herbs and vegetables together, through a residents’ gardening club.
- Car parking is available with many homes
- All Elephant and Castle apartments benefit from a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, for peace of mind. Click here for more information on NHBC.
- Enjoy the convenience of the West Grove Club which offers a place to work, socialise and relax, alongside a 24-hour concierge service. The private residents’ room offers a shared space which can be booked for dinner with friends, lunch with family, to host a movie night or hold a party. And a private residents’ gym and outdoor terrace offer the space to get both fit indoors and out and a courtyard garden is available to host clubs or meetings.
For more information on the Elephant and Castle apartments currently available in West Grove at Elephant Park, click below or call our Sales Team on 0203 675 9955.