Cambium | Find a Home | View Wimbledon Houses for Sale
- Internal area 1,978 sq. ft.
- Bedroom 5: 9' 8" x 9' 4"
- Family/Dining/ Kitchen: 18' 10" x 16' 1"
- Front garden: 285.2 sq. ft.
- Rear Garden: 346.6 sq. ft.
- Bedroom 2: 10' 3" x 16' 1"
- Living Room: 18' 10" x 16' 1"
- Main Bedroom: 18' 10" x 16' 1"
- Bedroom 3: 14' 6" x 6' 6"
- Bedroom 4: 10' 3" x 9' 3"
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to bathrooms, en suites and WCs
- White bath to selected bathrooms
- White shower tray with glass screen or door to selected bathrooms
- Chrome thermostatic bath/shower mixer with shower head
- White semi-recessed basin with chrome mono-bloc mixer tap to selected bathrooms and wall mounted vanity units to master en suites
- White dual flush floor mounted WC with concealed cistern
- Contemporary floor tiles
- Contemporary wall tiles
- Under counter fitted storage cabinetry
- Back-lit mirror to main bathrooms
- Underfloor heated floor tiles to all bathrooms and WCs Chrome heated towel rail to master en suites
- Well proportioned terraces with metal balustrades and/or brick parapets
- Decking finish on raised terraces
- Paved patio area to all gardens (size of paved areas varies between house types)
- LED lighting to patio areas
- Water butt for rainwater collection in rear garden
- Timber (FSC® certified) clad, secure bike storage in front or rear garden (if not provided in garage)
- Timber (FSC® certified) clad bin storage in front garden (if not provided in garage)
- Lawn and planting bed areas to selected homes
- Two colour palette options available (subject to stage of construction)
- Ceramic tiles to ground floors (except garages where applicable)
- Engineered timber (FSC® certified) flooring to living room carpet to stairs, hallways and bedrooms
- Painted plasterboard ceilings, walls, skirting and architraves
- Painted solid core internal doors
- Timber (FSC® certified) entrance doors with contemporary high quality ironmongery
- Utility cupboards
- Built-in wardrobe to master and second bedroom
- Double glazed windows with opening door to terraces
- Non-toxic materials used for interior finishes
- Contemporary kitchen units with handleless doors.
- Composite stone worktop
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Tiled kitchen splash back
- Energy efficient appliances (Bosch or similar)
- Integrated stainless steel single oven and microwave
- Ceramic induction hob with integrated recirculation fan above
- Integrated full-height fridge/freezer
- Integrated multi-function dishwasher
- Space saving waste and recycling bins
- Air source heat pumps providing heating to each home
- Underfloor heating to all living areas
- Individual thermostatic temperature controls in main rooms
- Smart energy monitoring
- External lighting to front entrance and rear patio areas
- Energy efficient recessed ceiling down lighters throughout
- Television points in selected rooms
- Condensing washer/dryer unit in utility cupboard
- Contemporary switch plates and sockets
- Fresh air ventilation to each home
- Feature lighting to underside of kitchen wall units
- Broadband enabled
- Designed in unison with Secured by Design principles to ensure security
- Intruder alarm system
- CCTV system in public realm
- Multi-locking system to front door
- Interconnected mains supply smoke/heat detection system with battery back-up to each home
- 10 year NHBC warranty, from completion of the building
- Landscaped public areas around the development
- Communal play and relaxation space
- Communal planter beds
- Individual secure cycle storage for every home
- At least one car parking space for every home (either garage or on street parking)
- Membership to car sharing scheme for one year
Images may be related to the development or show home rather than plot specific
Townhouse 21 is a superb family property boasting five double bedrooms and four bathrooms and a south-facing landscaped garden - perfect for summer BBQs. This terraced home also offers a private off street parking space.
Back to Cambium