- Register now for first access to new properties at Deptford Landings
- It's less than five minutes' walk from the Thames
- You'll find it in London's Zone 2, close to the City and Canary Wharf with fast transport connections across London
- Each home features private outdoor space
- The development has a new linear park, complete with a water feature that runs through the heart of the development
- Enjoy underfloor heating throughout all living spaces
Take a virtual tour around the brand new Show Apartment
About Deptford Landings
Deptford Landings is made up of six thriving neighbourhoods, delivering 1132 homes, innovatively designed to complement the surrounding area, creating a cosmopolitan community steeped in history.
Deptford Landings is an exciting new place to live and work and offers:
- 203 homes in the current phase, Cedarwood Square, due for completion Winter 2019/20
- Homes surrounded by an expanse of parkland and gardens with over 300 trees being planted on site
- Sustainable and energy efficient living
- A fusion of traditional and contemporary design
- An exciting new destination will be created, with a selection of shops, restaurants and opportunities for flexible working and start-up businesses
Living in Deptford
A local guide to living in Deptford, with the lowdown on the best places to eat, drink and shop, and the coolest places to hang out around SE8.
Deptford is blessed with a thriving restaurant scene offering the taste of old and new that is rare in other parts of London. Taking a walk through the area you'll notice that eateries aren't afraid to try something a little bit different. To shop in the area is a unique experience of strolling through a traditional flea market, the bustling high street and independent outlets. After finding places to eat, and shop, you might want to explore Deptford's cultural attractions such as theatres, galleries, cinemas and museums that make the place so interesting. Or if you'd like to kick back with your friends, there'sample opportunity to socialise in the area's bars and cafes.
Download a Brochure