Elephant and Castle, London, SE17 1GF £1,570,000
3 3 1211 sq ft
A newly built, spacious and modern 3 bedroom apartment in Zone 1, Elephant & Castle on the 29th floor in The Highwood. This apartment boasts two balconies with an external area of 202 sq ft. This home is located in the prime position in the heart of central London, it’s only 3 minutes’ walk from the station allowing you access to all parts of the city.
*3-years rental guarantee. Please contact the sales team for further information.
Internal area: 1211 sq. ft.
External area: 202 sq. ft.
Living/Dining/Kitchen: 20' 12" x 18' 8"
Main Bedroom: 9' 10" x 24' 7"
Bedroom 2: 9' 2" x 27' 11"
Bedroom 3: 9' 2" x 14' 9"
Balcony 1: 21' 4" x 6' 3"
Balcony 2: 7' 10" x 8' 6"
- Interior palette influenced by a distinct architectural style
- Engineered timber flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room
- Carpet to bedrooms
- White painted plasterboard ceilings, walls, skirtings and architraves
- White painted internal apartment doors
- Contemporary high-quality ironmongery
- Utility cupboards housing washer/dryer, MVHR, data, and heat exchange system
- Coat cupboard
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedrooms (and second bedroom in three bed homes)
- Double glazed windows with sliding or casement doors to balconies and terraces
- 100% FSC Certified Timber used throughout
- Bespoke contemporary kitchen with soft close doors
- Composite stone worktop
- Under-counter stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Tiled kitchen splash back
- Energy-efficient ceiling down lighters and under-cabinet lights
- All appliances energy efficient (A or B rated) Bosch (or similar)
- Integrated stainless steel fronted electric oven
- Integrated stainless steel microwave oven
- Integrated induction hob and ventilation hood
- Integrated full-height fridge/freezer
- Integrated multi-function dishwasher
- Space saving recycling bin
- White contemporary sanitaryware as indicated on plan
- White bath with shower over bath and glass shower screen
- White shower tray with glass screen to en-suite (where indicated on plans)
- Chrome thermostatic bath/shower mixer with shower head
- White semi-inset basin with chrome monoblock mixer tap
- Composite stone vanity top
- White dual flush
- WC with concealed cistern and soft close seat
- Floor and wall tiling designed to palette’s style Panelised vanity unit
- Storage cabinet with mirrored door, integrated shaver socket and under-cabinet lighting
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Entry level cloakroom/WC to duplex to apartments only
BALCONIES / TERRACES
- Well-proportioned balconies and terraces with glass or metal railing balustrades
- Timber effect decking to terrace or balconies
HEATING AND COOLING
- Centralised Combined Heat and Power (CHP) system providing individually metered heat and hot water to each home
- Underfloor heating to living room and bedroom(s)
- Individual thermostatic temperature controls to living room and bedroom(s)
MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
- Development designed in liaison with police to ensure security (achieving Secure by Design accreditation)
- 24-hour concierge service based in The West Grove Club
- Secure electronic access control to buildings
- CCTV system in public realm and building entrances
- Multi-locking system to front door
- Video door entry system
- Interconnected mains supply smoke/heat detection system with battery back-up
- Sprinkler system to each home
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- The West Grove Club main lobby with feature finishes located in Highwood Gardens
- Multi-functional bookable residents’ rooms at courtyard level in both Highwood Gardens and Orchard Gardens
- Residents’ gym facility at courtyard level located in Highwood Gardens*
- Passenger lift and stairs serving all floors within each building
- Carpeted floors and painted walls to upper-level communal corridors
- Communal ground floor refuse/recycling store
- Parcel storage room in the main concierge
- Postboxes located in each main communal core entrance (except for ‘The Highwood’ and ‘Highwood Garden Terrace North’ which share a central postbox in the West Grove Club lobby)
EXTERNAL COMMUNAL AREAS
- Landscaped public areas around the development
- Communal courtyard gardens for all residents
- Garden terraces to both residents’ rooms located in Highwood Gardens and Orchard Gardens
- External exercise terrace to the gym located in Highwood Gardens*
- Grow gardens located in courtyards in both Highwood Gardens and Orchard Gardens
- One unallocated cycle storage space available for every home in lockable communal stores (two cycle spaces for three-bed homes)
- Limited number of car parking and motorcycle parking spaces available to purchase with selected homes
- Electric vehicle charging points to some car parking spaces
- 3 years’ free car club membership to first occupant of every home
- Arrange a viewing
- This apartment is available for viewing by appointment only. All viewings are also able to be presented virtually upon request. Enquire Now
- For more information on this apartment, please contact our friendly sales team on 020 4502 7087
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Individual features such as windows, brick and other materials colours may vary. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. This information including images and dimensions is not intended to form part of or constitute a contract or warranty.
Download a Brochure