About Help to Buy
The Government-funded Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme has been extended to 2021, so you could purchase your new home at Hungate with just a £9,800 deposit*.
Key features of the Help to Buy scheme include:
- A deposit of 5%
- An equity loan of up to 20% of the purchase price from the Government
- You only need to secure a mortgage of 75%
- The equity loan is interest free for the first 5 years
- Available on new build homes up to £600,000
- The scheme is open to everyone, whether you’re a first-time buyer or a homeowner looking to move or up-size
OBLIGATION FREE HELP TO BUY APPOINTMENTS
Find out how you could purchase your new home at Hungate, York with just a 5% deposit (from £9,800*).
Help to Buy appointments are now available where our team will be available to take you around our Show Apartment and can connect you with Mortgage Brokers and Solicitors, who will be able to answer all of your Help to Buy queries.
There is currently a selection of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments available with prices from £196,000*.
The scheme is available to both first time buyers and existing homeowners.
Location: Hungate Sales & Marketing Suite, The Stonebow, York, YO1 7NZ.
Book your appointment by completing the form below.
Some restrictions apply to Help to Buy:
- The property you are purchasing must be your only residence
- The scheme is only available for owner-occupiers, so you won’t be able to rent out the property
- You will not be able to own other properties after completion
- For more information on the Government’s Help to Buy scheme, visit http://www.helptobuy.gov.uk
Hungate is a riverside scheme within the historic city walls of York. Just a short walk from the city centre and its many shops, restaurants and transport links, the site offers new homes, ranging from one-bedroom to three-bedroom properties. Our apartments are all available with the Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme, and all benefit from sustainable building practices. Features include solar panels and underfloor heating, meaning buyers not only benefit from a more affordable way to buy a home but cost-effective energy bills too.