40 Potato Wharf, Manchester, M3 4NX £320,000
2 2 675 sq.ft
Spacious 2 bed 2-bathroom apartment
Ready to move into now.
Bright and airy two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the third floor, with a stunning balcony overlooking the gardens. The apartments have been completed to a high standard in a desirable location.
Parking spaces are available upon request*
Living Room/Kitchen: 3.97 x 5.86 (13' 0" x 19' 3')
Principal Bedroom: 2.86 x 4.56 (9' 5" x 15')
Second Bedroom: 2.8 x 3.33 (9' 2" x 10' 11'')
Total Internal Area: 62.71 sq. m (675.01 sq.ft.)
Balcony: 3.5 sq. m
- Amtico flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room, woollen mix carpet to bedrooms
- Timber veneer solid core entrance door and multi-point locking
- Sound insulation to current building standards to walls and floors separating homes
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Satin lacquered finish kitchens with silestone worktop and upstand
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback
- Induction hob with recirculation fan above, alongside integrated
- White sanitaryware with chrome taps and thermostatic bath/shower mixer
- Glass shower screen to main bathroom, sliding glass shower door to ensuite
- Large format porcelain floor and wall tiles
- Fitted handle-less vanity unit
BALCONIES / TERRACES
- Balconies and terraces
- Biodiverse green roofs for natural habitats
- Main lobby with passenger lifts and stair access
- Smart meters for each utility monitoring panel
- Energy efficient downlighters and pendant light fittings
- Condensing washer/dryer
- Mains supply smoke/heat detection system with battery back-up
- Underfloor heating to living room, bedrooms, kitchen and hallway
- Centralised system providing individually metered heating and hot water to each home
Length of lease: 998 years
Annual ground rent amount (£) Peppercorn
Annual service charge amount: £2.66 per square foot.
Service charge review period: Reviewed annually.
- Arrange a viewing
- This apartment is available for viewing by appointment only. All viewings are also able to be presented virtually upon request. Enquire Now
- For more information on this apartment, please contact our friendly sales team on 01615326919
- *Please contact the sales team for more information. All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Individual features such as windows, brick and other materials colours may vary. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. This information including images and dimensions is not intended to form part of or constitute a contract or warranty.
DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE