Looking for a new build in Deptford?Timberyard in Deptford, by Lendlease, has a selection flats for sale. Set within London’s Zone 2, the new build development is close to the city centre and Canary Wharf, with good, fast transport links across London.
As well as being close to the city centre, the new build properties are less than five minutes’ walk from the River Thames. The development, when complete, will be made up of 1132 homes and split into six unique neighbourhoods. The current phase, Cedarwood Square, is due for completion by Winter 2019/2020 and will contain 203 new build homes.
The apartments have good transport links within London, both by train and by foot. From the nearest tube station, Surrey Quays (which is just 12 minute walk away), you can get to Waterloo in a further 12 minutes and be in Greenwich within 25 minutes. You are also able to walk to Deptford Rail in 13 minutes and Canada Water within 20 minutes.
Reasons for buying your new flat at Timberyard, Deptford• The new build properties will provide a sustainable and energy efficient way of living
• Surrounded by green space and parkland, giving a rural feel within an urban environment
• Private outdoor space
• All living spaces have underfloor heating
Why buy a flat in Deptford near Greenwich?• Cultural pocket of the city
• Close to Greenwich, the area is full of theatres, galleries and museums
• Deptford has a bustling street food market serving locally sourced produce in the Market Yard
• Multiple parks and green spaces on your doorstep in Zone 2
• Surrounded by 28-acres of park space
• New Waterline Linear Park that follows the historic route to the Grand Surrey Canal
• Close to Greenwich Park - hop on a train or your bike and be there in no time