You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, unlawful or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for restriction or termination of your access to the Website, as set out in more detail below. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal information from any Website user.
You may view, use, download and store the material on this Website for personal non-commercial use (including non-commercial research use) only provided that:
- there is no disruption or interference with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website or linked websites (including that no action is taken that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website);
- no materials are modified in any way;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this Website as the source of the material;
- there is no disruption or interference with any other user’s enjoyment of this Website or linked websites;
- no robot, spider, other automatic device is used to monitor, copy or extract any information on the Website, without our prior written permission;
- there is no reverse engineering, reverse assembling or otherwise attempting to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- the Website is not used to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- there are no attempts to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or parts of this Website that are not opened to public access or are clearly not intended to be accessible to the public;
- there are no attempts to post or transmit to or via this Website any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication(s).
You must not engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of the Website, including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade marks, patent, trade secrets and confidential information), fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, unlawful, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code.
We would ask that users of the Website report any efforts or concerns they have that such activity may be taking place to us at: email@example.com.
The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this Website to third parties without our prior written consent is prohibited. Commercial use is not permitted.
You must not use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other harmful computer software.
If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
You acknowledge and accept sole responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content of all material posted on this Website by you, your agents or employees.