- Internal area: 833.1 sq. ft.
- External area: 74.3 sq ft.
- Living/Dining/Kitchen: 20' 6" x 12' 7"
- Bedroom 1: 12.7' 2" x 12' 7"
- Bedroom 2: 11' 8" x 9' 1"
- Engineered timber flooring to entrance, living room and kitchen areas.
- Sustainably sourced, wool mix carpet to bedrooms
- Matt white painted walls and ceilings
- Painted solid core timber doors throughout with stainless steel ironmongery
- Floor to ceiling double glazed window with casement doors to balconies and/or terraces
- Utility cupboards with built in energy efficient washer drier
- Built in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Solid surface worktops with set in stainless steel sink
- Handleless soft close doors and drawers to kitchen cabinets
- Hans Grohe, or similar, stainless steel mixer tap
- Bosch, or similar, energy efficient appliances included integrated dishwasher, full height fridge freezer, oven and microwave
- Ceramic hob with integrated recirculation fan
- Fully tiled splash backs
- Space saving waste and recycle bins
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Bath with semi frameless glass screen in en suites
- Thermostatic bath/shower mixers
- Fitted vanity cabinet with mirrored frontage and integrated shaver outlet
- Integral fitted under counter vanity unit
- Dual flush back to wall WC with concealed cistern
- Wall tiling with feature contrast panel to shower/bath
- Large format ceramic floor tiles
- Stainless steel heated towel rail
- Stainless steel fixtures and fittings
- Central combined heat and power system delivering individually metered, energy efficient, hot water and heating to each home
- Underfloor heating (except in bathrooms)
- Individual thermostat controls in living area and bedrooms
- Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery in each apartment
- Energy efficient recessed in to kitchen
- Feature LED downlighting recessed into kitchen
- TV and DAB radio points in living area and master bedroom
- Sky+HD points in living area
- Architectural metalwork balustrades to balconies and terraces
- Hard landscaped finishes to terraces and gardens
- Low level hedge shrubs to garden perimeter (ground floor only)
- Designed in accordance with Secure by Design principles
- Multi locking front door system
- CCTV system to all entry and exit points
- Open plan ground floor and podium level landscaping with a mixture of painted and paved areas
- Option to purchase right to use car parking space with selected homes (subject to availability)
- Building fabric
- Concrete structural frame
- Brickwork and composite metal cladding façade
- Soundproofing to walls and floors separating homes to outperform current building regulations
- Carpeted and painted communal corridors throughout
- Passenger lifts and stair access to all levels
- Ground floor lockable cycle storage
- Ground floor refuse/recycling storage
- Postal boxes located in each communal entrance area
Images may be related to the development or show home rather than plot specific
Back to Deptford Landings
Ready to move into now. A newly built, spacious and modern 2 bedroom apartment in Zone 2, Deptford. Close to the city and Canary Wharf with fast transport connections across London.