About Help to Buy
The Government-funded Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme has been extended to 2021, so you could purchase your new home at Elephant Park with just a 5% deposit.
Key features of the Help to Buy scheme include:
- A deposit of 5%
- An equity loan of up to 20% of the purchase price from the Government
- You only need to secure a mortgage of 75%
- The equity loan is interest free for the first 5 years
- Available on new build homes up to £600,000
- The scheme is open to everyone, whether you’re a first-time buyer or a homeowner looking to move or up-size
Help to Buy at Elephant Park
You could buy your brand new home at Elephant Park, with just a 5% deposit with the Government’s Help to Buy London scheme.
Help to Buy is now available on a limited number of 1-bedroom homes at Elephant Park and could help you secure your new apartment in Zone 1. It’s the perfect way for first-time buyers to get on the ladder in Central London.
Prices from £595,000
Our sales team at Elephant Park are able to help you with any of your Help to Buy queries and will be able to connect you with solicitors and financial advisors who will be able to provide specialist advice.
Complete the form below to register your interest in our Help to Buy homes and a member of the sales team will be in contact with you:
Some restrictions apply to Help to Buy:
- The property you are purchasing must be your only residence
- The scheme is only available for owner-occupiers, so you won’t be able to rent out the property
- You will not be able to own other properties after completion
For more information on the Government’s Help to Buy scheme, click here
About Elephant Park
All Help to Buy homes at Elephant Park are located in the West Grove neighbourhood. West Grove has been designed around two areas – Orchard Gardens and Highwood Gardens – and offers a collection of sustainable homes in Central London’s greenest new place to live.
West Grove is part of the larger regeneration project, Elephant Park, in Elephant & Castle, a place with a vibrant history and an exciting future:
- New homes, shops, offices and restaurants
- Tree lined streets and an abundance of green open space
- Central London’s largest new park in 70 years
- Dedicated cycle space for each home
- Three-year car club membership for all new residents
- All residents will have access to private gym, function rooms and workspaces
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. Available on new build homes up to £600,000 subject to the Government ‘Help to Buy’ terms and conditions and only available to customers where a primary mortgage is secured. Not available on second, additional homes, buy-to-let or let-to-buy properties. HomeBuy agent eligibility check required. The equity loan is interest free for the first five years and needs to be a minimum of 10% of the purchase price. Hungate, York qualifies for Help to Buy England which offers an equity loan of up to 20%. After five years, an annual fee of 1.75% of the outstanding equity loan is charged. This is increased annually by RPI plus 1%. Subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Digital illustration is indicative only Prices & availability correct at the time of print. *£9,800 is based on current availability, purchasing an apartment at £196,000 with a 5% deposit. Prices and availability are subject to change.