Advice on using the Government-backed scheme to purchase your new home
- With Help to Buy you could purchase your new home with just a 5% deposit.
- The Government will then provide you with an equity loan for up to 20% of the purchase price – which is interest-free for five years.
- You would then need just a 75% mortgage
Am I eligible for Help to Buy?
- The scheme is available to first time buyers and existing homeowners
- The property you are purchasing must be newly built, up to a value of £600,000
- You must not own more than one property at a time
- Subletting the new home or part-exchanging your old home is not permitted
How do I apply?
For more advice on Help to Buy please click here to speak to the Sales Team on one of our developments today.